Clue: Wittenberg's river
We have 1 answer for the clue Wittenberg's river. See the results below.
- Hamburg's river
- German river to the North Sea
- Dresden's river
- River to the North Sea
- River whose name means "river"
- North Sea feeder
- River of Saxony
- River forming the eastern border of Charlemagne's empire
- Hamburger's course?
- Hamburgers are near its mouth
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 13, 2009
- New York Times - December 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Wittenberg's river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!