Clue: Druid, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Druid, e.g.. See the results below.
- Mass figure
- One doing clerical work
- Flock leader
- White-collar position
- Opus Dei member
- Father figure?
- Person performing an exorcism
- Certain celebrant
- Incense burner, at times
- Confession receiver
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 06, 2015
- Washington Post - November 05, 2014
- New York Times - April 12, 2014
- Washington Post - June 15, 2013
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- New York Times - October 21, 2001
- New York Times - May 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Druid, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!