Clue: Flock leader
We have 5 answers for the clue Flock leader. See the results below.
- Druid, e.g.
- Mass figure
- One doing clerical work
- White-collar position
- Opus Dei member
- Father figure?
- Person performing an exorcism
- Certain celebrant
- Incense burner, at times
- Confession receiver
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 15, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 23, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 22, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - April 17, 2011
- New York Times - April 28, 2010
- Onion A.V. Club - March 31, 2010
- Netword - December 07, 2008
- Washington Post - September 10, 2008
- LA Times - June 08, 2008
- Universal - March 08, 2008
- Washington Post - October 07, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2005
- New York Times - December 15, 2003
- New York Times - February 26, 2003
- Washington Post - August 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Flock leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!