Clue: Mass figure
We have 2 answers for the clue Mass figure. See the results below.
- Druid, e.g.
- One doing clerical work
- Flock leader
- White-collar position
- Opus Dei member
- Father figure?
- Person performing an exorcism
- Certain celebrant
- Incense burner, at times
- Confession receiver
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 22, 2017
- USA Today - July 21, 2016
- LA Times - August 08, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 21, 2012
- Universal - September 27, 2010
- New York Times - June 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Mass figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!