Clue: Dryly amusing
We have 2 answers for the clue Dryly amusing. See the results below.
- Like St. Nick's "little mouth," in "The Night Before Christmas"
- Whimsically humorous
- À la Nash
- Not laugh-out-loud funny, perhaps
- Oddly amusing
- Like a wag
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 11, 2015
- LA Times - April 03, 2013
- Onion A.V. Club - January 18, 2012
- Netword - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - October 23, 2007
- Netword - March 12, 2006
- New York Times - February 26, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dryly amusing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!