Clue: Oddly amusing
We have 1 answer for the clue Oddly amusing. See the results below.
- Like St. Nick's "little mouth," in "The Night Before Christmas"
- Whimsically humorous
- Dryly amusing
- À la Nash
- Not laugh-out-loud funny, perhaps
- Like a wag
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 28, 2013
- Universal - September 02, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 07, 2013
- Washington Post - July 17, 2011
- Netword - May 09, 2011
- LA Times - December 26, 2010
- Netword - April 21, 2010
- Universal - December 10, 2007
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
- Washington Post - May 03, 2002
- Washington Post - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Oddly amusing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!