Clue: Whimsically humorous
We have 1 answer for the clue Whimsically humorous. See the results below.
- Like St. Nick's "little mouth," in "The Night Before Christmas"
- Dryly amusing
- À la Nash
- Not laugh-out-loud funny, perhaps
- Oddly amusing
- Like a wag
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 22, 2013
- Universal - January 13, 2013
- USA Today - January 09, 2013
- USA Today - August 31, 2012
- Washington Post - January 14, 2010
- Washington Post - April 06, 2006
- USA Today - February 27, 2006
- Washington Post - May 06, 2002
- New York Times - June 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Whimsically humorous that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!