Clue: Dueler of 1804
We have 1 answer for the clue Dueler of 1804. See the results below.
- Extra-short haircut
- Dueler with Hamilton
- Northern English pronunciation
- First U.S. vice president not to become president
- Gore Vidal biographical novel
- Extrashort haircut
- Vice president under Jefferson
- Famous duelist
- 1973 Gore Vidal political novel
- Vice president who graduated from Princeton at 16
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Dueler of 1804 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!