Clue: First U.S. vice president not to become president
We have 1 answer for the clue First U.S. vice president not to become president. See the results below.
- Extra-short haircut
- Dueler with Hamilton
- Northern English pronunciation
- Gore Vidal biographical novel
- Extrashort haircut
- Vice president under Jefferson
- Famous duelist
- Dueler of 1804
- 1973 Gore Vidal political novel
- Vice president who graduated from Princeton at 16
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue First U.S. vice president not to become president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!