Clue: Extrashort haircut
We have 1 answer for the clue Extrashort haircut. See the results below.
- Extra-short haircut
- Dueler with Hamilton
- Northern English pronunciation
- First U.S. vice president not to become president
- Gore Vidal biographical novel
- Vice president under Jefferson
- Famous duelist
- Dueler of 1804
- 1973 Gore Vidal political novel
- Vice president who graduated from Princeton at 16
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Extrashort haircut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!