Clue: East-west road through St. Paul
We have 1 answer for the clue East-west road through St. Paul. See the results below.
- Minneapolis-to-Fargo hwy.
- Rte. that crosses Lake Michigan by ferry
- Old hwy. from Detroit to Seattle
- Highway in the Midwest, for short
- Old Detroit-to-Seattle hwy.
- St. Paul-to-Fargo hwy.
- Hwy. cut into two parts by Lake Michigan
- Road through the twin cities
- Hwy. through Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue East-west road through St. Paul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!