Clue: Old hwy. from Detroit to Seattle
We have 1 answer for the clue Old hwy. from Detroit to Seattle. See the results below.
- East-west road through St. Paul
- Minneapolis-to-Fargo hwy.
- Rte. that crosses Lake Michigan by ferry
- Highway in the Midwest, for short
- Old Detroit-to-Seattle hwy.
- St. Paul-to-Fargo hwy.
- Hwy. cut into two parts by Lake Michigan
- Road through the twin cities
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Old hwy. from Detroit to Seattle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!