Clue: Eban of Israel
We have 1 answer for the clue Eban of Israel. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 04, 2016
- New York Times - February 09, 2014
- New York Times - November 16, 2008
- New York Sun - April 15, 2008
- Netword - August 04, 2005
- Washington Post - October 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Eban of Israel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!