We have 5 answers for the clue Egghead. See the results below.
- Control center
- Word that can precede the starts of 17-, 35- and 54-Across and 16-Down
- Scarecrow's wish in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Computer's center, informally
- Cranium contents
- Major processing center
- Scarecrow's lack
- Smart guy
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 31, 2015
- USA Today - July 24, 2013
- Universal - January 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 01, 2008
- USA Today - September 10, 2007
- New York Sun - May 22, 2006
- New York Times - June 20, 1998
- New York Times - May 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Egghead that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!