Clue: Scarecrow's lack
We have 1 answer for the clue Scarecrow's lack. See the results below.
- Control center
- Word that can precede the starts of 17-, 35- and 54-Across and 16-Down
- Scarecrow's wish in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Computer's center, informally
- Cranium contents
- Major processing center
- Smart guy
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 05, 2013
- LA Times - October 24, 2011
- LA Times - March 06, 2011
- Washington Post - February 27, 2003
- Washington Post - May 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Scarecrow's lack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!