We have 4 answers for the clue Einstein. See the results below.
- Control center
- Word that can precede the starts of 17-, 35- and 54-Across and 16-Down
- Scarecrow's wish in "The Wizard of Oz"
- Computer's center, informally
- Cranium contents
- Major processing center
- Scarecrow's lack
- Smart guy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 14, 2019
- LA Times - January 13, 2019
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2016
- New York Times - January 06, 2015
- New York Times - November 09, 2012
- Netword - September 09, 2012
- LA Times - February 11, 2009
- New York Sun - August 07, 2007
- Netword - March 05, 2006
- LA Times - December 30, 2005
- New York Times - April 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Einstein that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!