Clue: Egyptian serpent
We have 1 answer for the clue Egyptian serpent. See the results below.
- Nile viper
- Cleo's undoing
- Egyptian snake
- Nile reptile
- Nile biter
- Nasty biter
- Hooded menace
- Nile slitherer
- Cleopatra biter
- Warbucks's henchman, with "the"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 14, 2014
- USA Today - May 29, 2013
- USA Today - April 20, 2012
- Washington Post - December 16, 2011
- Washington Post - January 29, 2008
- Washington Post - October 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Egyptian serpent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!