Clue: Elevator innovator Elisha
We have 1 answer for the clue Elevator innovator Elisha. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 07, 2013
- USA Today - August 17, 2011
- Washington Post - February 27, 2011
- Universal - December 08, 2007
- Washington Post - November 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Elevator innovator Elisha that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!