Clue: Elevator maker
We have 1 answer for the clue Elevator maker. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 08, 2014
- Washington Post - August 27, 2012
- Canadiana - August 18, 2008
- Washington Post - April 07, 2004
- New York Times - January 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Elevator maker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!