Clue: Elevator pioneer Elisha
We have 1 answer for the clue Elevator pioneer Elisha. See the results below.
- Big name in elevators
- James who originated the phrase "Taxation without representation"
- Redding of 60's soul
- Publisher Chandler
- Revolutionary orator James
- Elevator inventor
- Mayberry sot
- "Miss ___ Regrets"
- Inventor Elisha
- Miss in a 1934 song
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 01, 2011
- New York Times - January 24, 2011
- New York Times - November 22, 2010
- Washington Post - November 03, 2008
- Washington Post - December 22, 2007
- New York Times - April 02, 2007
- Washington Post - March 24, 2007
- Washington Post - September 20, 2006
- New York Times - August 23, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Elevator pioneer Elisha that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!