Clue: Eliza Doolittle's mythical counterpart
We have 1 answer for the clue Eliza Doolittle's mythical counterpart. See the results below.
- Statue brought to life, in myth
- Pygmalion brought her to life
- Pygmalion's love
- Pygmalion's statue
- Moon of Neptune
- Pygmalion's beloved statue
- Pygmalion's sculpture
- Lover of Acis
- Pygmalion's beloved
- Raphael's "Triumph of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Eliza Doolittle's mythical counterpart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!