Clue: Statue brought to life, in myth
We have 1 answer for the clue Statue brought to life, in myth. See the results below.
- Pygmalion brought her to life
- Eliza Doolittle's mythical counterpart
- Pygmalion's love
- Pygmalion's statue
- Moon of Neptune
- Pygmalion's beloved statue
- Pygmalion's sculpture
- Lover of Acis
- Pygmalion's beloved
- Raphael's "Triumph of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Statue brought to life, in myth that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!