Clue: Pygmalion brought her to life
We have 1 answer for the clue Pygmalion brought her to life. See the results below.
- Statue brought to life, in myth
- Eliza Doolittle's mythical counterpart
- Pygmalion's love
- Pygmalion's statue
- Moon of Neptune
- Pygmalion's beloved statue
- Pygmalion's sculpture
- Lover of Acis
- Pygmalion's beloved
- Raphael's "Triumph of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Pygmalion brought her to life that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!