Clue: Emperor of A.D. 69
We have 1 answer for the clue Emperor of A.D. 69. See the results below.
- Roman emperor after Galba
- Emperor after Galba
- Roman emperor in A.D. 69
- First Holy Roman emperor
- Vitellius succeeded him
- Roman emperor for just three months
- First-century Roman emperor
- Emperor before Vitellius
- Emperor for only three months
- Roman emperor with a three-month reign
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 21, 2012
- New York Times - September 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Emperor of A.D. 69 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!