Clue: First-century Roman emperor
We have 2 answers for the clue First-century Roman emperor. See the results below.
- Roman emperor after Galba
- Emperor after Galba
- Roman emperor in A.D. 69
- First Holy Roman emperor
- Emperor of A.D. 69
- Vitellius succeeded him
- Roman emperor for just three months
- Emperor before Vitellius
- Emperor for only three months
- Roman emperor with a three-month reign
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2005
- Washington Post - August 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue First-century Roman emperor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!