Clue: Vitellius succeeded him
We have 1 answer for the clue Vitellius succeeded him. See the results below.
- Roman emperor after Galba
- Emperor after Galba
- Roman emperor in A.D. 69
- First Holy Roman emperor
- Emperor of A.D. 69
- Roman emperor for just three months
- First-century Roman emperor
- Emperor before Vitellius
- Emperor for only three months
- Roman emperor with a three-month reign
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Vitellius succeeded him that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!