Clue: Emulated Pinocchio
We have 1 answer for the clue Emulated Pinocchio. See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Perjured oneself
- Made yarns
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 26, 2016
- New York Times - May 03, 2016
- USA Today - July 03, 2015
- Universal - September 16, 2014
- Universal - August 13, 2009
- USA Today - May 26, 2004
- New York Times - July 08, 2002
- New York Times - December 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Emulated Pinocchio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!