We have 4 answers for the clue Falsified. See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Perjured oneself
- Made yarns
- Schubert composition
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 06, 2016
- USA Today - November 27, 2009
- Washington Post - February 03, 2009
- New York Times - May 30, 2003
- New York Times - November 01, 2002
- New York Times - October 29, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Falsified that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!