Clue: Perjured oneself
We have 1 answer for the clue Perjured oneself. See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Made yarns
- Schubert composition
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 17, 2016
- USA Today - September 14, 2016
- New York Times - September 20, 2015
- New York Times - June 19, 2013
- Universal - June 05, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2011
- Netword - May 22, 2011
- LA Times - September 10, 2008
- New York Times - August 05, 2008
- New York Sun - December 20, 2007
- New York Times - January 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Perjured oneself that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!