Clue: Endangered animal in Florida
We have 1 answer for the clue Endangered animal in Florida. See the results below.
- Placid Everglades denizen
- Gentle underwater creature
- Large marine herbivore
- Manatee or dugong
- Dugong or manatee
- Large, endangered marine herbivore
- Underwater herbivore
- Docile marine mammal
- Creature with a paddlelike tail
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 24, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Endangered animal in Florida that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!