Clue: Large marine herbivore
We have 1 answer for the clue Large marine herbivore. See the results below.
- Endangered animal in Florida
- Placid Everglades denizen
- Gentle underwater creature
- Manatee or dugong
- Dugong or manatee
- Large, endangered marine herbivore
- Underwater herbivore
- Docile marine mammal
- Creature with a paddlelike tail
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 05, 2015
- New York Times - July 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Large marine herbivore that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!