Clue: Manatee or dugong
We have 1 answer for the clue Manatee or dugong. See the results below.
- Endangered animal in Florida
- Placid Everglades denizen
- Gentle underwater creature
- Large marine herbivore
- Dugong or manatee
- Large, endangered marine herbivore
- Underwater herbivore
- Docile marine mammal
- Creature with a paddlelike tail
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 29, 2013
- Universal - October 08, 2009
- Washington Post - November 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Manatee or dugong that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!