Clue: Erte's style
We have 1 answer for the clue Erte's style. See the results below.
- Like Radio City Music Hall
- Paul Poiret style
- Like New York's Waldorf-Astoria
- It often involves geometric patterns
- Empire State Building decor
- Hoover Dam's style
- Empire State Building style
- Erte forte
- Like Manhattan's Chrysler Building
- Style of the 1920s and '30s
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 22, 2011
- Washington Post - June 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Erte's style that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!