Clue: E.T. vehicles
We have 2 answers for the clue E.T. vehicles. See the results below.
- ET carriers
- Abduction sites, supposedly
- Saucers, maybe
- Eerie sightings
- Unaccounted-for radar blips
- Subjects of a U.S. Air Force cover-up?
- Abductors' craft, some say
- Roswell sightings
- ET's transports
- Govt. secrets?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 15, 2016
- Washington Post - April 30, 2013
- New York Times - July 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue E.T. vehicles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!