Clue: Roswell sightings
We have 1 answer for the clue Roswell sightings. See the results below.
- ET carriers
- E.T. vehicles
- Abduction sites, supposedly
- Saucers, maybe
- Eerie sightings
- Unaccounted-for radar blips
- Subjects of a U.S. Air Force cover-up?
- Abductors' craft, some say
- ET's transports
- Govt. secrets?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 13, 2017
- Washington Post - September 20, 2013
- Washington Post - June 29, 2013
- Washington Post - May 06, 2013
- USA Today - July 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 02, 2010
- USA Today - June 17, 2009
- Washington Post - September 25, 2008
- Washington Post - November 09, 2004
- Washington Post - June 17, 2003
- New York Times - April 30, 2002
- Washington Post - May 24, 2001
- New York Times - March 14, 2001
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Roswell sightings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!