Clue: Unaccounted-for radar blips
We have 1 answer for the clue Unaccounted-for radar blips. See the results below.
- ET carriers
- E.T. vehicles
- Abduction sites, supposedly
- Saucers, maybe
- Eerie sightings
- Subjects of a U.S. Air Force cover-up?
- Abductors' craft, some say
- Roswell sightings
- ET's transports
- Govt. secrets?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 04, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - October 15, 2010
- New York Times - October 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Unaccounted-for radar blips that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!