Clue: Schubert composition
We have 2 answers for the clue Schubert composition. See the results below.
- Manufactured baloney?
- Tested a polygraph
- Played fast and loose with the facts
- Wasn't straight
- Produced fiction
- Told a whopper
- Stretched the truth, so to speak
- Perjured oneself
- Made yarns
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2009
- Universal - September 06, 2008
- Washington Post - May 06, 2007
- New York Times - February 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Schubert composition that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!