Clue: Familiar whiskered figure
We have 1 answer for the clue Familiar whiskered figure. See the results below.
- He wants you
- July 4 parade figure
- Pointer on a poster
- One known for finger-pointing
- Personification of America
- Symbol of the federal government
- Finger pointer on a poster
- Relative that spends our money?
- Patriotic poster pointer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Familiar whiskered figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!