Clue: July 4 parade figure
We have 1 answer for the clue July 4 parade figure. See the results below.
- Familiar whiskered figure
- He wants you
- Pointer on a poster
- One known for finger-pointing
- Personification of America
- Symbol of the federal government
- Finger pointer on a poster
- Relative that spends our money?
- Patriotic poster pointer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2003
Found an answer for the clue July 4 parade figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!