Clue: Personification of America
We have 1 answer for the clue Personification of America. See the results below.
- Familiar whiskered figure
- He wants you
- July 4 parade figure
- Pointer on a poster
- One known for finger-pointing
- Symbol of the federal government
- Finger pointer on a poster
- Relative that spends our money?
- Patriotic poster pointer
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Personification of America that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!