Clue: Fashion illustrator for Harper's Bazaar
We have 1 answer for the clue Fashion illustrator for Harper's Bazaar. See the results below.
- Art Deco designer
- Art Deco pioneer
- Romain de Tirtoff's nom d'art
- Originator of cutout dresses
- Art Deco notable
- Noted Folies-Bergère designer
- Art Deco artist
- Art Deco illustrator
- Highly collectible lithographer
- Artist with collectible lithos
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fashion illustrator for Harper's Bazaar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!