Clue: Father, in the Bible
We have 1 answer for the clue Father, in the Bible. See the results below.
- "Dancing Queen" pop group
- Eastern Church title
- Rhyme scheme for Mr. Eban?
- Statesman Eban
- With 49-Down, former Israeli statesman
- 1970's hitmakers from Sweden
- Rhyme scheme
- "SOS" singers
- Group with the 1976 hit "Fernando"
- Palindromic pop group
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Father, in the Bible that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!