We have 1 answer for the clue Fatherly. See the results below.
- Kind of advice
- Related on the father's side
- Parental anagram
- Advice such as Polonius' "To thine own self be true"
- Protective, in a way
- Protective, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 21, 2011
- Universal - February 01, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - April 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fatherly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!