PATERNAL is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 7 times.
- Kind of advice
- Related on the father's side
- Parental anagram
- Advice such as Polonius' "To thine own self be true"
- Protective, in a way
- Protective, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 01, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - April 26, 2015
- New York Times - May 31, 2014
- Washington Post - March 02, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 21, 2011
- Universal - September 27, 2009
- Universal - February 01, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - April 12, 2004
- New York Times - December 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer paternal that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!