Clue: Kind of advice
We have 4 answers for the clue Kind of advice. See the results below.
- Related on the father's side
- Parental anagram
- Advice such as Polonius' "To thine own self be true"
- Protective, in a way
- Protective, perhaps
- Kind of grandparent
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 10, 2010
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
- New York Times - December 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Kind of advice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!