Clue: F.D.R.'s mother
We have 1 answer for the clue F.D.R.'s mother. See the results below.
- ___ Lee cakes
- Title sister of a 1970 film
- Gilbert of "Roseanne"
- Franklin D.'s mother
- 1986 #1 hit for Starship
- "Two Mules for Sister ___"
- "___ Smile" (1976 hit)
- 1986 Starship hit
- She played Darlene on "Roseanne"
- With 3-Down, a Chicago bakery
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 24, 2015
- New York Times - February 21, 2010
- New York Times - July 04, 2001
- New York Times - August 16, 2000
- New York Times - October 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue F.D.R.'s mother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!