Clue: Title sister of a 1970 film
We have 1 answer for the clue Title sister of a 1970 film. See the results below.
- ___ Lee cakes
- Gilbert of "Roseanne"
- Franklin D.'s mother
- 1986 #1 hit for Starship
- "Two Mules for Sister ___"
- "___ Smile" (1976 hit)
- F.D.R.'s mother
- 1986 Starship hit
- She played Darlene on "Roseanne"
- With 3-Down, a Chicago bakery
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- New York Times - December 08, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Title sister of a 1970 film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!