Clue: Franklin D.'s mother
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin D.'s mother. See the results below.
- ___ Lee cakes
- Title sister of a 1970 film
- Gilbert of "Roseanne"
- 1986 #1 hit for Starship
- "Two Mules for Sister ___"
- "___ Smile" (1976 hit)
- F.D.R.'s mother
- 1986 Starship hit
- She played Darlene on "Roseanne"
- With 3-Down, a Chicago bakery
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 19, 2014
- Washington Post - September 17, 2006
- New York Times - October 03, 2000
- New York Times - August 31, 1999
- New York Times - December 23, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Franklin D.'s mother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!