Clue: Feature of a miter joint
We have 1 answer for the clue Feature of a miter joint. See the results below.
- Angle on a gem
- Cut at an angle
- Cut at a slant
- Cut obliquely
- Angular cut
- Instrument for drawing angles
- Slanted edge
- Angled edge, as on a plank
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 16, 2015
- Universal - November 06, 2009
- New York Times - January 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Feature of a miter joint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!