Clue: Slanted edge
We have 1 answer for the clue Slanted edge. See the results below.
- Angle on a gem
- Cut at an angle
- Cut at a slant
- Feature of a miter joint
- Cut obliquely
- Angular cut
- Instrument for drawing angles
- Angled edge, as on a plank
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 29, 2013
- LA Times - March 22, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 24, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Slanted edge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!